Arthur and Theo went to the airport
Arthur and Theo flew east for a wedding and some business meetings so Elsie and I had a mother-daughter weekend here in PDX. We had some real fun at the Rose parade though its true I have yet to see the actual parade and I have been a Portland citizen for almost 2 years now. There is an excellent write-up of this event here: http://idaakiko.blogspot.com/2009/06/ida-miki-elsie-2-vining-sisters-vs-rose.html
Below is a photograph of one business meeting, showing Arthur, his lawyer Ted Kurz and handler Theo. Sent to me by the thoughtful Addie Kurz.
Meanwhile, Elsie has been gathering things in anticpation of Theo and Arthur's return: a pile of socks for Theo and a slug and worm for Arthur.

3 comments:
thank you Maggie. I was wondering what you and Elsie would be up to this week end.
big kath
Is it true that Arthur is having a South Park character based on him?
Arthur and Theo danced until the band went home. Then Theo put Arthur to bed, after which she and Emmett talked until dawn.
Theo stood up unaided several times. The same cannot be said for Grandpa Peter.
Love,
Occhio
Post a Comment