Molluscum and other things
Theo has been diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum. She looks like this:
Elsie had a mysterious attack on her face. She looks like this:
The Molluscum showed up shortly after Theo's return from the East Coast. Elsie was bitten shortly after arriving on the East Coast. Coincidence?
Or some anti-Vining girlz East Coast conspiracy? No matter. It's never too early for a girl to learn how to get along in the world without her looks.
2 comments:
Hello. I drove Theo to and from school today, and I just want to clarify that that is not a picture of her face, but an actress or stand-in/body double. Theo looks great; her arms and legs are kind of wrapped up like a mummy's; she's happy.
Oh thank God Pete for your calm reassuring report.
I was searching that walking video of Theo for signs of this dreaded disease.
Post a Comment