awesome sisters!
Here's some videos courtesy of Tumbleweed Infant House:
I like that the frequency of updating is rising (even if you have to swipe material from other sources).
I love those videos! What cute girls you have!
I like the log carrying. I think the SEALs do something like this, but if one of them ditches the log like Elsie did, they go do pushups in the surf or something. I saw it on TV, once.
Arthur is a fascist
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like that the frequency of updating is rising (even if you have to swipe material from other sources).
I love those videos! What cute girls you have!
I like the log carrying. I think the SEALs do something like this, but if one of them ditches the log like Elsie did, they go do pushups in the surf or something. I saw it on TV, once.
Arthur is a fascist
Post a Comment