Monday, December 14

Seattle

Elsie and I went to Seattle to visit our friends, Julie and Hugh. Elsie was smitten by Hugh. Maybe because Hugh, like Elsie's forefathers, Rut Vining and DRV Jr., doesn't own any jeans.





Julie owns jeans but has outgrown all of them. Here she is at 36 weeks:


Julie took us to the Aquarium. We saw Buster the captive octopus eat some sardines, a couple of seals and otters. Elsie refused to pose for me in this octopus cut-out.


4 comments:

Ella said...

wish you had some pics of the octopus eating a couple seals and otter!

Amy said...

Pardon me for disagreeing with you; but, it seems to me that Elsie is most definitely posing with the cut-out octopus. Her pose is far more interesting than the contrived peak-through face. I especially like her choice in that first pic where she's turned that octopus into a nonopus. Smart girl!

Anonymous said...

Elsie was a little worried that the octopus would try to eat her after it polished off the otter. I said if you don't put your face in that octopus cut-out I am going to throw you in Buster's tank and she will eat you for dessert.

K Bradford said...

amykatherine - wish I'd said that