awesome sisters!
Whoa. Excellent work, EAB. You ski better than I do. Up til now I have just envied your father, but now it's transgenerational.As an aside, is that a retriever, a labrador, or a land whale?
Land whale? Ouch.That's some pretty good skiing. We haven't even been sledding this winter.PS. My word verification is "ashfack."
oh thanks Elise's Mom and Dad for putting that on film. How many of us have our first ski immortalized like that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Whoa. Excellent work, EAB. You ski better than I do. Up til now I have just envied your father, but now it's transgenerational.
As an aside, is that a retriever, a labrador, or a land whale?
Land whale? Ouch.
That's some pretty good skiing. We haven't even been sledding this winter.
PS. My word verification is "ashfack."
oh thanks Elise's Mom and Dad for putting that on film. How many of us have our first ski immortalized like that.
Post a Comment