Holidays Pt. 1
As we unload our cameras and continue to receive great pics from our east coast travels, here's the first installment: the journey east.
For those who didn't know, our direct nighttime flight into NYC got canceled due to a snow storm and after much fretting we ended up rebooking on an 11 hour route connecting through Long Beach, CA, not ideal for a lone daddy with the two girls, but seemed to be the best option. We got up at 4:30 am and sucked it up for the big trip. I'd have taken more pictures but I was busy trying to keep things together. Here are the girls lounging about during our 3 hour layover in the small Long Beach terminal. Nice people took pity on us:
Theo passed the time by taking snickers bars from the snack bar.
Finally we boarded the plane.
Theo fell asleep.
six long hours later we were in Washington, DC where lovely aunt Laura met us and the girls ran about with glee...
3 comments:
nice airport pajamas, EAB!
Everyone should know that Arthur and the girls looked surprisingly relaxed and organized when they arrived in DC. I had expected mayhem, and was impressed.
And I was Laura's back up back at the house and guess what ? no mayhem at all not one bit.
Post a Comment