Two Trips to Mt. Hood
Enthusiasts of Facebook might have seen some of these pictures already, but since cousins Ida and Miki posted their Mt. Hood travels we didn't want to be outdone here. First we see a sunny trip up White River Canyon with Theo.
She fell asleep about halfway up the climb...
...but woke up in time for this photo-op:
Fresh trax dude!
Then, the following week, I took Elsie up the same trail. It wasn't as sunny, but that was okay because she got to wear these "cool" goggles. Someone taught Elsie the word "cool" and now she uses it often.
Almond butter sandwiches are cool:
Although she looks somber in these pictures, Elsie did enjoy skiing down the trail, mostly between my legs, but sometimes on her own:
Cool!
6 comments:
What a great picture of Elsie and her almond butter sandwich. The sun on the snow makes me want to...
I wish I could ski like Arthur. Or Elsie.
Very cool.
The family outfits in yellow and yellow green are cool
I think I might be the someone....
I think Elsie and Theo are cool!
Post a Comment