Ballet
For some time now Elsie has been asking if she could take a ballet class, inspired by her book "Angelina Ballerina" and also seeing girls in tutus around the neighborhood. So Maggie finally found a place and signed her up. Elsie has been twice now and really loves it. It's a very traditional ballet school and it's pretty remarkable to watch how few shenanigans go on during the course of the class. Maybe it's something about dressing them up in those outfits? I couldn't get any pictures from the front - these were taken through the little peephole window and the girls rarely faced us. You can see Elsie's face in the mirror though. That's her, second in line.
Theo liked to watch...
9 comments:
So beautiful. Something about little girls in leotards is just mesmerizing --
OH goodness.
Thanks--so adorable!
Interesting that she asked to take lessons. (They were forced on me)
Ballet? Are you serious? What's next, dressage?
Anyway, if Elsie is this big maybe she could give up her high chair and take back the wooden one so Miki will stop throwing food all over the place?
I think Ida (and probably Miki) could benefit from the discipline of a ballet class.
"Peep hole," huh?
Don't get arrested, AB.
Where are the tutus?
DKV - I'd have to report AB to the police if he said, "Something about little girls in leotards is just mesmerizing" while peering through a peep hole.
I wonder if I could knit a tutu...
Post a Comment