She's a natural! And Theo is going to write great short stories about watching her big sister learn ballet through a tiny portal. That little boy . . . I hope he has a strong sense of self.
I did not actually write that earlier comment--someone used my computer, I think. I'm reserving judgment about how I feel about what you're doing to Elsie.
8 comments:
I like white t-shirt's hair.
That teacher doesn't seem to be giving the kids enough time. Just as Elsie seems to be ready to the one-legged hop, she drags her forward . . .
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww
excruciating and wonderful to watch
I actually think it's all right if you want Elsie to go to ballerina class.
where's the "creative movement" part?
She's a natural! And Theo is going to write great short stories about watching her big sister learn ballet through a tiny portal. That little boy . . . I hope he has a strong sense of self.
Have Elsie and Theo have been told about their father's "stuck shoes"?
Yrs trly,
WB
I did not actually write that earlier comment--someone used my computer, I think. I'm reserving judgment about how I feel about what you're doing to Elsie.
Post a Comment