Thursday, April 29

Portland picks

At Tumbleweed, the girls continue to thrive under the guidance of their incredible teachers:

(1) Gardening experiments. Ida doesn't agree with the hypothesis. Check out Elsie's grimace.

(2) Using a magnifying glass.

(3) Artist in Residence class.

At home, we stick to the basics like:
(1) gardening in cowboy boots. The initial March planting was unsuccessful.

(2) hanging laundry in the sun.
(3) saying "Elsie":

6 comments:

K Bradford said...

Bravo Theo ! You said "Elsie" and maybe did a poop too

K Bradford said...

Queen Mary used to wear a hat like Elsie's when she had garden parties (I was at one in 1961)

Peter Bradford said...

When I write to Arthur, the reply says, "Hi...I am currently on assignment in the rugged backcountry". My wife answered all of my mail between 1620 and 1635 with a stamp that said the very same words, without the "Hi". In those days we knew what "rugged" meant.

Yrs trly,

WB

Ella said...

that's the best 14 second video I've seen in a long time. Just watched it 3 times.

Pete said...

Now that Ella has watched it seventeen times in a row while I was trying to get some work done, I have to concede that it is the best film ever made.

Pete said...

Actually, I am kind of opposed to ballet, now.