Saturday, June 5

Spring and Ballet Again


It feels more like spring or winter than summer here in Portland. But we got our garden ready all the same. These pictures are a little outdated because we now have plentiful crops growing from these soils:


And now, ballet...


Elsie had her final ballet class for this group and they did a little performance of sorts. Here's some video of that:



Elsie does love that ballet class so we'll be signing her up for more for sure:


But there one thing the girls love more than anything, and that's a trip to fuckin' Oaks Park!

5 comments:

Pete said...

I am not put off by the profanity, but I am curious about whether or not that boy in the white shirt (also seen in previous posts) is in the ballet class. If so, I think he should be rooted out and booted out.

K Bradford said...

Oh my, a real grand mother treat. Theo looks so much more grown up. Elsie in her pink tutu...well priceless.

TIH Amy said...

love it!

Briana said...

Really wants to go to Oaks Park now....

Sungopolis said...

Love the tutu. When does Theo get one?