Every night before I go to bed I watch the video of Elsie "climbing climbing climbing." It's a revelation and I've resolved to head down mountains ass first from now on. love from Mom
dear elsie, i loved, loved, loved your elf drawing...i can't wait to see more of your art work...also the video of you and theo climbing, climbing, climbing was such fun to watch ...i have told maxwell and erin to watch it too, so they will know what to do with their little girl when she's old enough to climb, climb, climb...hugs, annie
5 comments:
A new era has dawned
ART WORK BY GRAND CHILDREN !!!!
Every night before I go to bed I watch the video of Elsie "climbing climbing climbing." It's a revelation and I've resolved to head down mountains ass first from now on.
love from Mom
dear elsie, i loved, loved, loved your elf drawing...i can't wait to see more of your art work...also the video of you and theo climbing, climbing, climbing was such fun to watch ...i have told maxwell and erin to watch it too, so they will know what to do with their little girl when she's old enough to climb, climb, climb...hugs, annie
waiting for new post please
The only way that movie could be better is if that rope was a giant vine of poison ivy and there was a horde of gnats around Arshur's head.
Post a Comment