Monday, October 25

Salmon Run


We went to go see the Chinook run up the Sandy River this afternoon. At first we didn't see many but then we did see a bunch of them flipping their way upstream to spawn. They were big, but we didn't get any pictures of the fishes.


Maggie has taken to vetting these pictures very carefully in case any of her ex-boyfriends are looking at this blog. If that's the case, you should know she's even hotter in person!


Theo has been using the potty consistently, thought sometimes she sits backwards, like this:


Theo has a good friend at tumbleweed named Sarah and they had a playdate during which they painted faces:


Here's Sarah:


Elsie wanted a special crown for her Halloween costume and Maggie has been dutifully sewing it for the past week. Here she takes the measurements:


Theo's getting a crown too. Wait till you see 'em!

10 comments:

"you know who" said...

Looking real good, Maggie! Just like old times, and I know you know I know you know what i mean by that!

John B. said...

Marge, you look better than back at HMHS. Remember that time after history class?

Anonymous said...

Just to change the subject a bit
My grandchildren look wonderful
Thanks for the measuring shot and the face painting shot and the toilet shot

Gran Kath

Spuds said...

And now back to Maggie! You look great! I remember when we were dating you used to spend a lot of time curling your hair with an iron, but now it's straight! Love it!!!

Kenneth said...

Are your teeth still perfect? I hope so. No lady I've ever been with since has teeth that perfect. And they get tired of hearing about it!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to take lots of pictures of the Halloween costumes. Is there a parade ?

pedro said...

Hola Maggie it's Pedro u look smokin! Wish we wuz still datin!!

Chris said...

I thought I was the only one following this blog to see how hot Maggie still is. Jeez.

DKV said...

Wow, that's a better response than I was expecting.

needledick said...

Hey Maggie! Good to see you again, if only via interwebs :-)