A Jump for Cousin Thomas
Elsie was jumping around the other day and she said "remember when I did a jump for Danny Hawkins?" I said "yes, of course" and then she said she wanted to do one for cousin Thomas too. This seemed particularly apt since he had just been out protesting for her right to be an Egyptian president someday, or at least married to one. Here's the jump:
We highly recommend visiting Cousin Thomas and Emmett's blog. Things are far more exciting over in Cairo!
What a difference a few years make...
5 comments:
Awwww . . . thank you for the jump Elsie! We think you'd make a great Egyptian president.
Love, Thomas and Aunt Laura
One of the best family traditions
Right Here
How are you enjoying your new RAV4?
We just sold your Scion at a healthy margin.
Hello I like you new car and also the way you walk but why did you stop wearing your signature 3666 look, because it was becoming to popular or because it was to young looking or what?
What amazing skiers! Almost time for you guys to take Willa with you ;)
Post a Comment