Following in our east coast brethren's footsteps, we attended a wedding party on Saturday. Weddings are a little different out here on the left coast; this one was held at a local bar.
The girls dressed themselves:
Daddy dressed himself too.

Playing "pin" was the high point. Daddy was a strict coach, at one point holding Theo's head in place, hissing: "Theo you've got to keep your eye on the ball!" Then he shoved both girls out of the way and shouted, "Watch and learn, daughters, watch and learn. The pinball wizard ariseth!"

9 comments:
There's always a lot of talk about how attractive Maggie is (and I see her almost every day; she's smoking!), but not enough about how handsome Arthur is, especially when he gets dressed up and is flanked by such companions. You are a very good looking man.
My father brought home a real pin ball machine when we were teen agers and lived in New Canaan. My mother made him take black paint and cover all the pin up girls that circled the action.
Pete, wouldn't mind at all if you wrote a novel based on Arthur
Nice purse Theo
Don't worry, I'm working on that novel right now. I mean, I love that guys guts! But do I have the skills to capture him in words?
Ariseth?
Just capture his guts
Hello, would you please post a photo of your new Truck that is black and has 4WD?
blog
Post a Comment