Friday, June 17

Aunt Emily's Wedding


We traveled to Squaw Valley, CA for a great wedding and met up with lots of great family. There will be more pictures for sure, but here's what we've got right now...

That's Cousin Emmett in the red cap, all the way from Cairo...





That's the bride and groom with his head turned...



The minister and groom!

flower gurls!


Aunt Anna!


Swimming!

4 comments:

Peter Bradford said...

Do the girls have their hands on their ears because Grandpa Peter's telling the story of the eggs behind the piano yet again? Can't say I'd blame them.

Love,

Occhio

Pete said...

I'm glad you didn't quit the blog. I thought you'd given it up. You really do have talent, I think; you just need to try a little harder!

Meanwhile, I really like that super-hunchy picture #7. You are really weird looking there. I like that.

the gang said...

Greetings from Maine ! We all liked your blog

Emily Bradford said...

Yay!