The Egyptians!
Our beloved cousins from Egypt came for an action packed visit earlier this month. It was a lot of fun hosting them and we did our best to show them all that Portland has to offer. The famous waterfall hike:Dinosaur toys at Laughing Planet!
Softball at Reed College!
Playdate PDX!
Smoke bombs on Martins Street!
And bedtime stories read by Uncle Arthur on the bed! So far we have yet to find any Egyptian louses left behind, but I'm knocking on wood as I type this.
The plane ride east after which we went our separate ways. We miss you Egyptians!
3 comments:
Bedtime stories read by Uncle Arthur is my favorite picture. All the wonderful children; all the wonderful children
I remember back in the Rock family stationwagon I had a cassette of Steve Martin's "Let's Get Small" album; on it was that fine song "King Tut" (there was something about him wearing a stone jock that really made us laugh something fierce).
King Tut is dead
Post a Comment