Wednesday, September 26

Oregon Coast Weekend


We rented this sweet beachside house on the Oregon coast last weekend.  And we took lots of pictures.  





We rented the house with The Ono Family, from Tumbleweed.  But their kids don't go there anymore because they graduated.  We only hang out with half-asians.


Maggie just let out an audible fart here:








Could this be our xmas card?




Theo changed her outfit about ten times over the course of two days.




Shortly after this photo was taken Theo fell and soaked herself thoroughly.  Outfit change!





Believe or not this swinging from suspended driftwood game did not end well...



Same with this game with the large rock...


They are roasting pilsbury puffy bread on sticks.  Delicious!


And it's not a Vining campfire without s'mores!


This beach is called Manzanita, by the way.  1 and 1/2 hours from Portland.  We'll be back!




6 comments:

Laura said...

Wow- what a weekend. I wish I were half-asian. I really like Theo's outfit in the second to last photo- please let her know.

THE DOCTOR said...

Don't get too used to Elsie's nice little front teeth. From everything I know about the Houston family buck tooth smile your days are numbered little teeth...

G.R.T said...

Always drink your milk out of a wine glass Mag

8888 said...

There's something a little Lord of the Flies about these pictures

1/2 said...

Hello your a very attractive family. My experience as a half-asian suggests that on the one side you get called a banana and on the other you get complimented for being the perfect minority. But we're still happy to hang out with your family.

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand why before, but now I see that we don't get invited, since we're not asian enough.