Tumbleweed Graduation/Duniway First Day
Yes, our little Elsie graduated from pre-school. It was a cute and wonderful ceremony at beloved Tumbleweeds. Below we see the graduating class of '12:
Mommy even got a little teared up:
Elsie proudly accepts her "diploma":
...and then the next week she entered kindergarten at Duniway, our neighborhood public school. Here she is getting ready to leave for her first day:
Elsie rode her bike to school:
Arrival with cousin Ida, who also was starting kindergarten, and Theo who was there for moral support:
Theo and Miki got the day off and they put on fancy dresses to go meet Daddy at the airport as he returned from the DNC in Charlotte. Note Theo's snappy new haircut!
By the time we returned to pick up Elsie at school the younger siblings were pooped:
Proud Daddy picks up Elsie from her first day. She liked it!
4 comments:
This is JUST what I wanted to see and hear about. Maggie how did you do it with job and Arthur away ?
Were those tears from exhaustion - oh no the tears were for the graduation.
Thanks for an excellent report. I"m sending Elsie an interview about being in kindergarten.
ox Kathy
I think the apple on the dress for the first day of school is FAB !
Also THeo's snappy new haircut
Congrats big kids!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!
Congratulations, Elsie!! I'm glad she likes school so far!
Post a Comment