Haddonfield '12
Yes, this happened over a month ago. We visited Grandma Toko and Grandpa Vining in Haddonfield. Theo was at first nervous about talking to Grandpa, but then towards the end of the visit I'd find her having secret conversations with him off in the corner. Every time I tried to take a picture though she'd scurry away. When I asked Grandpa Vining what they were talking about he said "her dolls." Mommy Maggie wasn't with us, though her spirit was there!
Ida and Miki were there for part of the visit. This was fun, though I was forced to admit not as grandparent-friendly as separate visits since those cousins sure like to hang out together and it had been nearly a week since they had done so. They had catching up to do!
We ate many fine meals. Elsie and Theo liked helping Grandma Toko with the cooking preparations:
Here Elsie is playing a board game from 1973. We couldn't find the rules but that scarcely mattered since Elsie prefers to make up her own rules anyway. Thanks Haddonfield - see you this summer!
And this is video here is dedicated to Aunt Laura and Auntie Mim:
2 comments:
That was some fine singing! Those voices shine like. . . why, like the top of the chrysler building! I hope you preserve this rendition to be played at all important events when the girls are older . . .
Actually I'm shocked
Post a Comment