Monday, February 11

Connecticut Cousins and more


We paid a quick visit to our Connecticut cousins a while back.  The only pictures I took were of Elsie and Danny Hawkins playing soccer.  D. Hawk said, "I'm not going to take it easy on you Elsie!" and "watch carefully because you will probably learn some stuff about soccer."  And she did!


The other thing I took a picture of was the skating rink that Uncle Dan was building in the backyard.


Look what it became!


Meanwhile, in completely unrelated news, Theo likes cleaning mirrors.


...and pretending that she is going on trips:


and this is a card that Elsie made for Aunt Anna and Grandma Susan:





2 comments:

kath said...

and I got a similar card from Elsie which I treasure. She didn't learn that playing soccer

Kath said...

Theo also likes to take a book and read it aloud with gestures to an admiring audience that you can't see so maybe that doesn't make for such wonderful photos as the mirror and the traveler