Thursday, February 14

Valentines Post



Theo worked on some Valentines...and Elsie lost a tooth!



Theo drew this picture of Maggie with Elsie in her belly and Elsie made these labels for Theo's many jars:


Theo likes to dress up pretty:


Elsie and Daddy went skiing!


Elsie looks like a young Laura Bradford out there.  Look out Grandpa Peter!  You might not be able to keep up next time we meet on the slopes!


5 comments:

EL said...

That skiing video!!! Amazing. I had a mini heart attack when that pink-coat-white-pants-person came so close, but Elsie was a champ. Can't wait to show it to Creston and Ivy in the morning.

Laura said...

She is reminiscent of a young Laura Bradford, though she needs to lean just a littttttle farther back if she wants to master the real technique. Nice shushing Elsie! Can't wait to see her on her telemarks next year.

Gran Kathy said...

What a great Collect Shun !
I miss you all
You're all so resourceful
and beautiful

Shaun White said...

I think that was a trained monkey in the skiing video. Nice try.

Peter Bradford said...

I was most impressed by the way Elsie avoids trpping over the ungainly shadow that keeps swooping in from behind her.

An excellent skiing dispay.

WB