An exciting new video
For those of you who enjoy watching internet videos, here's Elsie playing with her favorite toy, sent to us by Todd and Sander, from Amsterdam...
awesome sisters!
For those of you who enjoy watching internet videos, here's Elsie playing with her favorite toy, sent to us by Todd and Sander, from Amsterdam...
Posted by
arthur and maggie
on
17:23
4 comments:
As a rule, I do not enjoy watching internet videos; however, I have already watched this one twice.
Okay, now I watched it like five times. I can't imagine it would be more exciting to see her do this in the morning, but maybe Maggie is right.
I am getting worried about you Pete. Shouldn't you be watching your wife?
Elsie, Elsie, Elsie--kick and ring those bells! Give Arthur that "get out of my face" look! Kick again! Well, my wife is always at work, but Elsie is always here. I don't even really care that she seems to be doing the same thing over and over again. Okay, now I'm going to go click on "play" again.
Post a Comment