beees
Here's cousins Elsie and Ida in their bee costumes. We went out trick or treating and it turns out our neighborhood is THE place to be on Halloween. Kids from all over portland were being dropped off in vans to hit the super decorated houses. People had coffins and dummies strapped to their roofs and scary music blaring out of the windows. Ida wasn't as into the whole scene as she might have been because, as you might be able to see, her bee costume was a little small and didn't allow her to straighten her legs. So she and Pete went home early while Elsie reaped the rewards. Actually, her father reaped the rewards since she doesn't eat candy yet. We gave out a bowl full of candy ourselves upon our return.


View from the rear. Note the stinger on Elsie and the wings on Ida:
Speaking of costumes, here's Big Kath, Big Uncle Andy, and Godmother Mimmie at Mimmie's birthday bash. The theme was "prom wear".
Elsie's getting ready for an exciting trip to San Francisco to see Aunt Emily and Grandpa Peter this weekend. That fireplace back there gets a lot of use!
Here's what things look like at 6:30 am in our house. I'm trying desperately to catch a few more minutes of sleep while Elsie tugs at my face.
8 comments:
I'm just going to throw this out there. Do with it what you will, but I don't think you should bring Elsie to San Fran in a suitcase. Just a thought, a suggestion.
I REALLY did write the comment below by the way.
I mean above...damn!
1. That's a scary picture. Who's that woman in the middle that looks like a dude?
2. I see a fireplace, but no wood. Where is the wood? Mythical?
love seeing those little bees. THank you
How about some pictures of Maggie ? Has she learned any new tricks ? new teeth coming in ? likes her daily routine ? hair curls in the rain ?
b kath
Yeah, where IS Margaret? I LIVE here and it's still kind of weird.
Arthur keeps me locked up in a box! I just escaped and am using my precious freedom to check up on my daughter via the blog. oh no he's back i have to iuaoiphflndb fvgb
Did Elsie get any Charleston Chews on Halloween?
Post a Comment