Tuesday, January 22

3 Shots

Elsie and I went to her doctor today for her 12 month check-up. Everything was great - Elsie charmed everyone around her with her winning Bradford-style smile - until the shots. I didn't get a photo of the famous trapezoid mouth (also Bradford genes?). But I did get this one of her in recovery. Her stats: 80% across the board. perhaps the result of the Lake Woegon effect on pediatric stats (has anyone ever met a parent whose child is average height/weight/head circumference, or below??). more likely the Bradford effect.

as ever, missing Arthur. but doing just fine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woud like to see that mouf.

Anonymous said...

Just imagine a large trapezoid from which high volume yells issue. I am sure that you have already seen it but I will try to post a photo.

Anonymous said...

Regarding heredity, if you google "trapezoid" and "mouth" and "Marfan's syndrome" you will get 157 entries to choose among.

Love,

Occhio

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that there is not always rampant grade inflation at the pediatrician's office, I have a friend with a "below average" headed baby (non-lethal and supposedly non-developmentally delaying) yet above average height and average weight. So he runs the gamut.