awesome sisters!
Also a favorite activity of DHV's. He has a penchant for scattering personal items around the house.
I sense a lighter, more literate touch at work, here. While you're at it, MAV, will you change that "fascinting" in the right margin to "fascinating"?
Hey this is great! Glad Elsie learned how to log onto the blog. Daddy misses you all, from Las Vegas...
I don't know how to change things on the blog that aren't related to "new posting" or "edit posting". Perhaps Pete can give me some pointers.And Vidamae I am not going to do anything for you if you continue to get up in the middle of the night pretending to need to go outside.
thank you Maggie - we are following this and enjoying your touch.
thank you Maggie . We are all following this and enjoying your touch. I would sign my name but I can't figure out how to do it.
yeah,that shot looks live the Hawk rummaging through g-ma and g-pa´s recycling.
Thank you Maggie-we are sure enjoying your touch a whole lot.
I really like your touch, Maggie!
Mags,Girl, enjoyin your TOUCH!"Your favorite wedding guest"
Thanks Mags. We're enjoyin' yer touch here at HIOPS!
It seems like Daddy-O couldn't help himself and has added some editorial commentary to both the blog entry and the comments. FYI: it's HIOBS not HIOPS.
Forget about Arthur! He's in Vegas, and what's in Vegas stays in VEgas, you know? Everyone here in PDX is just enjoyin your touch!
I'm really enjoying your touch maggie.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Also a favorite activity of DHV's. He has a penchant for scattering personal items around the house.
I sense a lighter, more literate touch at work, here. While you're at it, MAV, will you change that "fascinting" in the right margin to "fascinating"?
Hey this is great! Glad Elsie learned how to log onto the blog. Daddy misses you all, from Las Vegas...
I don't know how to change things on the blog that aren't related to "new posting" or "edit posting". Perhaps Pete can give me some pointers.
And Vidamae I am not going to do anything for you if you continue to get up in the middle of the night pretending to need to go outside.
thank you Maggie - we are following this and enjoying your touch.
thank you Maggie . We are all following this and enjoying your touch. I would sign my name but I can't figure out how to do it.
yeah,that shot looks live the Hawk rummaging through g-ma and g-pa´s recycling.
Thank you Maggie-we are sure enjoying your touch a whole lot.
I really like your touch, Maggie!
Mags,
Girl, enjoyin your TOUCH!
"Your favorite wedding guest"
Thanks Mags. We're enjoyin' yer touch here at HIOPS!
It seems like Daddy-O couldn't help himself and has added some editorial commentary to both the blog entry and the comments.
FYI: it's HIOBS not HIOPS.
Forget about Arthur! He's in Vegas, and what's in Vegas stays in VEgas, you know? Everyone here in PDX is just enjoyin your touch!
I'm really enjoying your touch maggie.
Post a Comment