The picture DKV requests (God knows why) is available on the jacket of a book called Fragile Structures, available through Amazon. The implement in that picture is called a typewriter. Typrewriters went out about when the hair did.
I fear that my Google image search turned up the wrong Peter Bradford! But still an attractive specimen; which begs the question: are all men with this name so fetching, or is there something about the name that really brings out the Man in them?
8 comments:
Let's see some vintage pictures of Occhio with glorious Arthur hair.
I really like that mallow in the mouth pic. How sharp was that stick?
The picture DKV requests (God knows why) is available on the jacket of a book called Fragile Structures, available through Amazon. The implement in that picture is called a typewriter. Typrewriters went out about when the hair did.
Love,
Occhio
I believe that picture is at
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gviusa.com/photolibrary/staffImages/0009.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gviusa.com/expeditions/africa/south-africa/wildlife-research-expedition-south-africa/further-information/leaders&usg=__Af31GqVGe5EkwpcIGbqONEgKytc=&h=140&w=140&sz=37&hl=en&start=34&um=1&tbnid=MdmP61PHbnaCgM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpeter%2Bbradford%26start%3D20%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN
What a man!
I believe that picture is at this link that you'll see if you click my name...
Sorry, it's tricky to catch him.
What a man!
This "photo" you speak of is of a bald man. I've seen a bald man. I want to see that bald man, hairy.
I fear that my Google image search turned up the wrong Peter Bradford! But still an attractive specimen; which begs the question: are all men with this name so fetching, or is there something about the name that really brings out the Man in them?
Post a Comment