Tuesday, January 27

THEO AND ELSIE go to the doctor, or Percentiles Are Very Important


Theo and Elsie went to see Dr. Pritchard on January 13, 2009. Let's review some numbers:


ELSIE: 33.5 inches tall, 27.5 lbs heavy, BMI of 17.99, head circumference of 19 inches


BEEBAW: 28.5 inches tall, 23 lbs heavy, no BMI, head circumference of 17 inches

IDA (at 6 months): 27 inches tall, 17 lbs heavy, no BMI, head circumference of ??? (all stats taken from a 10/30/2007 post titled, "who cares about percentiles"


theo getting into munching solid foods:


And here's Angela with Theo:

NOTE 1: I did not include any of the other cousins' stats because I don't have ready access to them on blogspot.

NOTE 2: This post does not have any current photographs because the camera has disappeared somewhere in HOWSYOURNEWS-dom. Please direct all comments about this to Arthur.

Note 3: In response to a strange demand for photo documentation of Grandpa Peter WITH hair, we offer this. He's in the back row, not the one in the dress:


8 comments:

DKV said...

Well, what the heck are the percentages?

And who is in the first picture? Dr. Pritchard?

And where are the gang signs?

Pete said...

Now I see where Arthur got those sideburns. Hot.

In other news, Ida got a very cool booster chair. Face on Elsie!

arthur and maggie said...

the percentages are 75% for Elsie and 100% for Theo. And PS Theo is much more attractive than the i-phone pics suggest.

DKV said...

i-phone pics! Good. I was worried that her head was so big that cameras could only capture blurry images of her.

I asked for a picture of "el occhio" with Arthur. We haven't seen longA in a longTime, but I'll bet he's sporting something a bit more glorious than whatever the heck is on that guy's head in the photo. That ain't Arthur hair. (or Arthair, as they say down South)

DKV said...

You guys are not keeping up with the pace.

Pete said...

I like Elsie

Peter Bradford said...

Elsie's and Theo's second cousin twice removed Gerald Warburg appears with considerable hair and height to the viewer's right in this photo.

DKV said...

In that slumber party picture, Theo looks bigger than Elsie. Can we get some comparison pictures?