The Sisters Groweth
Theo looking tough and Elsie looking friendly. They like hats. Elsie and Theo have been doing some sisterly bonding lately. Now that Theo can sit up and eat mushy food Elsie seems to treat her a little more like a human. They even took a bath together the other night.
Now, for those further interested in Bradford family lore, here's another picture of Grandpa Occhio with hair. And also young Papa Arthur.
And another. Photo's courtesy of Big Kath, thanks!
And here's an older video Maggie took:
11 comments:
Interesting hairdo on young Pappa Arthur.
Now that's the hair I'm talking about. Where was that in the White House?!
Elsie looks bigger than Theo. Is that a perspective trick? Where are those gang signs? Did Theo drop out of rush week?
Hotter than a damn furnace! Too much to take in. I mean, the combo: tight sailor shirt + overalls! I would like Arthur to bring that back to our time, right away. Also, these pictures reveal something almost never seen--one of Arthur's ears. Are they kind of strangely shaped?
should there be an apostrophe after photo ?
Pete, you have noticed an important part of Arthur's anatomy: his elfish ears.
One of my many nicknames for Arthur is LOLF, which is short for lumbering oaf-elf. I think he is the most captivating combination of oaf and elf that I have ever met.
And I too would like to see Arthur wear a form-fitting shirt under overalls!
This hyper interest in "Bradford lore" bodes well for Arthur's forthcoming book, a collection of stories about his childhood linked together by a pater familias type character named Amory.
I wish I still had that shirt, that's what I wish.
"Captivating" is the right adjective for Arthur.
And for that striped shirt, Occhio! It makes your chest look enormous.
My chest was enormous.
On seventh view, I can see that it's not just the shirt that makes your chest look enormous. It might help, those horizonal stripes and tight fit and all, but it certainly isn't necessary!
I think Elsie looks very pretty with her long hair.
Post a Comment