Thursday, May 21

Four Girls!


Here are the first published pictures of all four Ella/Maggie offspring in one place. The female power is overwhelming Pete and I, but we are holding strong to our manly ways.


Below we see Elsie breastfeeding her baby doll while Maggie nurses Theo. She takes this duty very seriously.

7 comments:

arthur and maggie said...

that's actually a penguin Elsie is breastfeeding.

Ella said...

I think she's feeding it out of her belly button. Ida's milk also comes out of her belly button.

Pete said...

It's clear from Theo's health that Maggie takes breastfeeding very seriously.

I am not holding onto my manly ways with quite as strong a grip as Arthur, but I am trying.

arthur and maggie said...

Pete I'm directing Arthur to beat you up because I don't think you should be talking about my breastfeeding.

Pete said...

That would be very manly of Arthur to beat me up, especially since he's younger and larger than I am, and has bigger teeth.

While I am quite impressed and excited by your breastfeeding, Maggie (ample! Serious!), my comment was actually meant to needle Arthur about his grammar. Those pronouns are all over the place.

But perhaps loose grammar is manly.

DKV said...

Pete and Arthur;

You two are in a very precarious situation. I believe that very serious health conditions are related to exposure to V-women, which worsen in a dose-dependent manner. Having chosen to chance your lives with long-duration exposure to 6 (six!) of these feral primates, you had better stay strong, together.

I don't think any one man has ever attempted such a feat. Maybe with two of you, you will persevere; but you are only as strong as your weakest link.

K Bradford said...

Theo is having an amazing experience at 10 months old to have a new family member to welcome