awesome sisters!
We went for a picnic/hike on nearby Sauvie Island. It was a nice sunny day.When we got home Elsie declared it was time for an "outdoor poop".Next up: A memorial day camping trip!
Oh that Elsie ! love those two girls.
Yanno.. I swear that Elsie said something about peeing outside the other day at Tumbleweeds.....but I just brushed it off as yet another of her hairbrained ideas. Hrm....
Elsie has it right. Why do humans make a big deal about their outdoor pees and poops? With me it was the indoor ones that really got to them.Love,Occhio
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh that Elsie ! love those two girls.
Yanno.. I swear that Elsie said something about peeing outside the other day at Tumbleweeds.....but I just brushed it off as yet another of her hairbrained ideas.
Hrm....
Elsie has it right. Why do humans make a big deal about their outdoor pees and poops? With me it was the indoor ones that really got to them.
Love,
Occhio
Post a Comment