Sunday, September 27

Three Things and a sneak peak video:

Here's three pictures we want you to see. First off, cousin Maxwell came for a visit. He's better known to fans around the world as "DJ Mad Max" and he played a set starting at 2AM somewhere in Portland, but we didn't go:


The reason we didn't go to the DJ rave party was Maggie was busy making curtains, a process she insisted I take a picture of and post on the blog:


We went pear picking on Sauvie Island. We ate pairs for a whole week straight!


Coming soon: Another camping trip! Here's a sneak peak video of the scene in the morning:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted everyone to be impressed with my domestic skills.

tih amy said...

<- impressed.

K Bradford said...

Look at Theo's face. Then look at Mad Max's face. I can testify that MM was once a tender cute little guy as innocent looking as Miss Theo.

+ impressed 2 OMG

DKV said...

"pairs"

Where'd you get that sewing machine?