Elsie at camp
Just a couple of quick pictures from Camp Jabberwocky where Elsie is fitting in great. Here she is swinging on the tire swing during a big kickball game.
It's been raining a lot here so far so one afternoon we had a "Christmas in June" party. That's why Elsie is wearing antlers and decorating a cookie (she didn't eat it, though she did like the sprinkles once she figured out they were edible).
Kim and Mike Ho have their three daughters here, including Larissa, who is about Elsie's age. They mostly ignore each other.
5 comments:
Is she napping?
oh Elsie, how we miss you...
The "concerned parent" comment above was not written by one of Elsie's parents. I am one of Elsie's parents and I just want to know if she is eating anything besides white bread.
Elsie is napping - we have a rest period after lunch and so far she's managed to fall asleep right as it is about to end. In this case I use a baby monitor. Getting her to sleep before 10 has been a challenge though since she still thinks she's in portland. The other day she asked if we could take Baby Theo horseback riding. What's wrong with a 100% white bread diet?
Ida keeps asking where Elsie is at important parts during the day...going potty, snack and nap time. I miss you E!
Post a Comment