On Saturday, Theo and I dropped Elsie and Arthur off at the airport for their flight to Camp Jabberwocky. Then we headed West to the Espy House in Oysterville Washington for some good times with our friends. Here is Theo in Oysterville: 
Here she says, Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Theo hung out with Siggy, her friend from up the street. As you can tell from his outfit, Sigi is very tough. He split his cheek open on a stump and hardly cried.

We will try to keep you updated on life without Big Daddy and Elsie.

PS. Vidamae wants everyone to know that she was the perfect houseguest. And, perhaps someone can explain to us why the Nehalem Street gang is blaming us for their weekend throw-up fest?
2 comments:
I think I know Sigi! Brother to Solveig? When Seamus was born there was a high likely hood that I was going to watch him while his sister was in school....I remember when he was born, sheesh.
Post a Comment