I have a comment! Elsie got bit by a bug of some sort - it's not an impact injury, just a reaction to the bite. And we have a team of medical experts monitoring every aspect of the swelling.
I've seen mosquitos cause that exact kind of swelling when I was a camp counselor for a summer, but usually it would happen to a counselor. Nothing compared to the summer I got covered in poison oak.... dude. I'm sure she hardly notices.
3 comments:
I have a comment! Elsie got bit by a bug of some sort - it's not an impact injury, just a reaction to the bite. And we have a team of medical experts monitoring every aspect of the swelling.
Ouch!
When I was 9 years old a spider bit me on the eye in my sleep, and I ended up looking just like that.
I've seen mosquitos cause that exact kind of swelling when I was a camp counselor for a summer, but usually it would happen to a counselor. Nothing compared to the summer I got covered in poison oak.... dude.
I'm sure she hardly notices.
Post a Comment