awesome sisters!
wow-- elsie does great work!
Wonderful work you guys. Is this the same pool that Cornelia Walworth gave you for a wedding present ?
I was complimenting AB on his work but now I see who deserves the credit. Elsie, we've got some work for you in our yard and patio as well. Our daughters just sit around eating bonbons.
Where is everyone? Is Elsie out here getting stung up, or out there building like Bob?
Elsie is still east; I was just doing some catch-up posting about my far away daughter.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow-- elsie does great work!
Wonderful work you guys. Is this the same pool that Cornelia Walworth gave you for a wedding present ?
I was complimenting AB on his work but now I see who deserves the credit. Elsie, we've got some work for you in our yard and patio as well. Our daughters just sit around eating bonbons.
Where is everyone? Is Elsie out here getting stung up, or out there building like Bob?
Elsie is still east; I was just doing some catch-up posting about my far away daughter.
Post a Comment