I really like Theo. I pulled her in the Chariot (and due to lack of adequate tire inflation and no real bike pump at Martin St. it was more like pulling a sled along the street than a wheeled vehicle. Jeez! People! I don't care how healthy you are!) over to Tumbleweeds today and she was just a joy to behold, even on the unimproved roadways. She got that helmet off, smiled and hooted, then got into the infant room and started whaling happily on Willa.
8 comments:
This is some good blogging. I can see why Arthur lost his gig at babble. Publish or perish!
delicious.
"Daadddy..." So cute!!
I really like Theo. I pulled her in the Chariot (and due to lack of adequate tire inflation and no real bike pump at Martin St. it was more like pulling a sled along the street than a wheeled vehicle. Jeez! People! I don't care how healthy you are!) over to Tumbleweeds today and she was just a joy to behold, even on the unimproved roadways. She got that helmet off, smiled and hooted, then got into the infant room and started whaling happily on Willa.
Elsie watched that video about ten times and would have kept watching it but we had to go do other things. We miss you Theo!
Oh my goodness, I miss old Theo! What an excellent conversationalist she has become!
That is just too much. Oh Theo, you're amazing! Seamus was trying to text you today, but kept trying to pick the keys off, instead of typing.
Theo said "Dad dy come back" I know it
Post a Comment