More Elsie!
Elsie rode a horse for the first time today. I told her that her mom and especially her aunt Emily would be proud. Elsie waited patiently for her turn.
At first she insisted on riding with daddy...
Some other pictures:
And now, here's a video of Elsie watching the now famous video of Theo talking to her on the phone:
7 comments:
Elsie I miss you so much!
love, Mommy
I would now like to see a video of Theo watching Elsie watching Theo, and on until this young family is reunited.
THat video is the BEST ! Father and daughter both have a great great laugh. Can't understand why you all aren't into Skype.
I'm a little concerned about the amount of weight put on that little pony in image #3. Please alert me to the whereabouts of this camp?
Could we possibly have a video of Thomas watching Elsie watching Theo ?
Arthur, you look super manlytuff.
Great form on that horse Elsie! I have a feeling she'll be jumping fences and begging for a horse from Grandpa Peter in no time!
Post a Comment